Patient Information

The Department of Urology provides urological care to all patients across the Maritime Provinces with complex urological issues.

If you believe you have a urological condition or would like to see an urologist, please contact your family physician or primary care provider to arrange a referral. 

Patients are also seen at the Dartmouth General Hospital and Cobequid Community Health Centre for a wide variety of therapies and procedures.

Clinical services