Check your email from home.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Online access to register for training and education courses.
- Login in to LMS
- Notice: Hand Hygiene - (residents and physicians can find more details on the Education: Patient Safety page)
- All CH staff and residents login with SAP Number
- All Physicians login with CPSNS# or PMB#
Employee Self Serve (ESS)
Capital Health's Employee Self Serve (ESS) is a 24 hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week online service allowing employees to view:
- Bank Account Information
- Pay advice
- Personal information
To get set up for ESS or for password resets please contact the IT HelpDesk at 902-473-3399.
SAP-ESS For Managers
- Manager and Delegate Reference Card
- Manager Self Service Changes
- PeopleSoft to SAP - Manager Self Service Form
- Setting Up Delegates Through Manager Self-Service
KRONOS Staff Scheduling
Employees can access their work schedules from home.
e-Recruit and historic Pay Advice allows employees to view and apply for jobs online and review pay advices prior to Mar/27/2010. The e-Recruit system is available 24 hours day, seven days a week.
For new user setups or to troubleshoot application issues, contact 1-866-473-5757, option 5, option 2 during regular business hours or email peopleSoftHelp@cdha.nshealth.ca
Benefits - Great-West Life
- GROUPNET for Plan Members Sign In
If you have questions about the collection of personal information please contact the Privacy Office at 902-473-2626, or email@example.com