Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital
Emergency Department Hours
24-hour coverage, seven days a week.
Monday to Friday
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
None, parking is free.
Eastern Shore Memorial Hospital is located in Sheet Harbour, Nova Scotia. The hospital opened in 1976 and has both inpatient beds and a 24hour outpatient/Community Emergency Department. The hospital is also attached to the 32 bed Harbourview Lodge Continuing Care Centre.
- Palliative and Respite Care
- Acute Care
- Ambulatory Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Laboratory Services
- Occupational Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
- Social Services
- Adult Day Clinic, Diabetic Clinic, Meals-on-Wheels
- Addiction Prevention and Treatment Services
- Public Health
- Home Care Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia Hospital Outreach
- IWK Health Centre - Metal Health and Family Services