News - Research
- June 2015 Dr. Balwantray Chauhan receives Alcon Research Institute Award.
- June 2015 Retina and Optic Nerve Research Laboratory will receive a remarkable gift.
- May 2015 - Seeking a Solution to the Fatty Liver Epidemic
- May 2015 - Funding for EEG equipment for BIOTIC has been announced.
- May 2015 - Nova Scotia Physicist Tynan Stevens is mapping the brain.
- July 2014 - Halifax’s Biomedical Translational Imaging Centre (BIOTIC) is embarking on a $7.6 million project to develop new MRI technologies.
- June 2014 - Capital Health, Dalhousie University and Colibri Technologies announce licensing agreement for revolutionary ear-imaging probe.
- April 2014 - Dr. Michael Dunbar is spearheading Mobility at Capital Health (M@CH) - research that will revolutionize the treatment of osteoarthritis in the Maritimes and beyond.